Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN.I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate headquarters, because something needs to be done about this.
I had already consumed about 2/3 of my margarita when I realized that the rim of the glass was broken and had a chip missing.
I immediately alerted my server, because I realized that there was a chance that I had inadvertently consumed broken glass with my drink. Her solution to this was to bring me a new, empty, glass. When I explained to her that pouring a drink which may contain broken glass into a new glass and drinking it anyway would not solve my problem, the manager came. His solution to the problem was to comp my drink.
When I stated that I didn't care about the drink, I cared about whether or not there was a piece of GLASS in it, as well as the possibility that I had CONSUMED said glass, he argued with me for a while then offered to fill out an incident report. Based on his reaction and attitude towards me, I don't believe that he ever filed the report he filled out. When the check came, I saw that he had comped my margarita, then charged me $7.99 for a single shot of Gran Mariner which I had requested be poured over the top of my drink. So, there might have been glass in my drink, and I may have inadvertently swallowed this piece of glass, so he took $5 off my bill then turned around and charged me $7.99 for an add-on shot that was part of the exact same drink in question which may have contained broken glass?!
I don't know what else to say about this without devolving into a string of curse words. This is absolutely atrocious and I will never be eating at hooters again. The food might be good, but it's not good enough to gamble my life on.
And on top of that the sheer attitude with which I was treated in response to my complaint blows my mind.The manager's name is Manuel Hermosillo, and I have pictures of the chipped glass as well as my receipt for proof
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Possibility of death from food
- Bad service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR. Approx $650 spent. Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."