Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN.I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate headquarters, because something needs to be done about this.
I had already consumed about 2/3 of my margarita when I realized that the rim of the glass was broken and had a chip missing.
I immediately alerted my server, because I realized that there was a chance that I had inadvertently consumed broken glass with my drink. Her solution to this was to bring me a new, empty, glass. When I explained to her that pouring a drink which may contain broken glass into a new glass and drinking it anyway would not solve my problem, the manager came. His solution to the problem was to comp my drink.
When I stated that I didn't care about the drink, I cared about whether or not there was a piece of GLASS in it, as well as the possibility that I had CONSUMED said glass, he argued with me for a while then offered to fill out an incident report. Based on his reaction and attitude towards me, I don't believe that he ever filed the report he filled out. When the check came, I saw that he had comped my margarita, then charged me $7.99 for a single shot of Gran Mariner which I had requested be poured over the top of my drink. So, there might have been glass in my drink, and I may have inadvertently swallowed this piece of glass, so he took $5 off my bill then turned around and charged me $7.99 for an add-on shot that was part of the exact same drink in question which may have contained broken glass?!
I don't know what else to say about this without devolving into a string of curse words. This is absolutely atrocious and I will never be eating at hooters again. The food might be good, but it's not good enough to gamble my life on.
And on top of that the sheer attitude with which I was treated in response to my complaint blows my mind.The manager's name is Manuel Hermosillo, and I have pictures of the chipped glass as well as my receipt for proof
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Possibility of death from food
- Bad service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Arrived at hooters at 6:00pm, service was terrible. Had looked through the menu and waited to be waited on. When they finally arrived to obtain our order, we ordered 20..."
- "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I have a screen capture that shows the link that takes me directly to Amazon for the 2-for-1 offer. However, they only sent 1 pillow - there is no way..."
- "I purchased a pair of sketchers and after only two months they started to come unglued on both shoes....i have always liked the brand and have wore them since highschool..i..."
- "Bought a cellphone from RadioShack which took 48 hours to activate. Drove multiple times to RadioShack who could not get it to work. The employees were as confused as I..."