Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN.I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate headquarters, because something needs to be done about this.
I had already consumed about 2/3 of my margarita when I realized that the rim of the glass was broken and had a chip missing.
I immediately alerted my server, because I realized that there was a chance that I had inadvertently consumed broken glass with my drink. Her solution to this was to bring me a new, empty, glass. When I explained to her that pouring a drink which may contain broken glass into a new glass and drinking it anyway would not solve my problem, the manager came. His solution to the problem was to comp my drink.
When I stated that I didn't care about the drink, I cared about whether or not there was a piece of GLASS in it, as well as the possibility that I had CONSUMED said glass, he argued with me for a while then offered to fill out an incident report. Based on his reaction and attitude towards me, I don't believe that he ever filed the report he filled out. When the check came, I saw that he had comped my margarita, then charged me $7.99 for a single shot of Gran Mariner which I had requested be poured over the top of my drink. So, there might have been glass in my drink, and I may have inadvertently swallowed this piece of glass, so he took $5 off my bill then turned around and charged me $7.99 for an add-on shot that was part of the exact same drink in question which may have contained broken glass?!
I don't know what else to say about this without devolving into a string of curse words. This is absolutely atrocious and I will never be eating at hooters again. The food might be good, but it's not good enough to gamble my life on.
And on top of that the sheer attitude with which I was treated in response to my complaint blows my mind.The manager's name is Manuel Hermosillo, and I have pictures of the chipped glass as well as my receipt for proof
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Possibility of death from food
- Bad service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida. I was visiting for the holidays. We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten..."
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "First off I think everyone whom has had their money stolen by these criminals should go to their Facebook page and post what Wesley Berry does to innocent victims of..."
- "Just recieved my dead Valentines Day roses from this piece of *** company! Thanks for screwing up my Valentines Day... Much appreciated. Go to ***. You have it coming when..."
- "I ordered a pair of sandals at a really good price. When they arrived they were a Wide Width shoe not the regular size I had ordered. I was told..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."