Hooters Beer Cheese Pretzel Review from Fishers, Indiana
Arrived at hooters at 6:00pm, service was terrible.Had looked through the menu and waited to be waited on.
When they finally arrived to obtain our order, we ordered 20 shrimp and the beer-n-pretzel appetizers once we received those we would then order our meal. The photo taken June 6,16 of the beer n pretzel appetizer (attached below) was far from what I received today. They were in pieces. We also only received 12 shrimp out of the 24 ordered.
Our drinks were tea and a Long Island iced tea of which the drink was full (completely packed) with ice. So the second drink I ordered was without ice. The Long Island iced tea I received was half a glass and they took my cup full of ice. I refused the drink- completely ridiculous.
Ready to walk out, they finally brought us the rest of the shrimp and apparently forgot to ask if we would like to order a main course. By this time there is absolutely nothing I would order.
Needed up at another restaurant to eat of which we should have nothing to begin with.Kitchen help did not have hair nets or hats on.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub. When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as..."
- "This is my hamburger bun. When I asked for a new bun not even for my order to be remade or any money taken off but just a new bun the..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor posted an ad on cars.com for a new 2017 Volt for $26k, which is a very good price. I was excited to see..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."