Hooters Beer Cheese Pretzel Review from Fishers, Indiana

Arrived at hooters at 6:00pm, service was terrible.Had looked through the menu and waited to be waited on.

When they finally arrived to obtain our order, we ordered 20 shrimp and the beer-n-pretzel appetizers once we received those we would then order our meal. The photo taken June 6,16 of the beer n pretzel appetizer (attached below) was far from what I received today. They were in pieces. We also only received 12 shrimp out of the 24 ordered.

Our drinks were tea and a Long Island iced tea of which the drink was full (completely packed) with ice. So the second drink I ordered was without ice. The Long Island iced tea I received was half a glass and they took my cup full of ice. I refused the drink- completely ridiculous.

Ready to walk out, they finally brought us the rest of the shrimp and apparently forgot to ask if we would like to order a main course. By this time there is absolutely nothing I would order.

Needed up at another restaurant to eat of which we should have nothing to begin with.Kitchen help did not have hair nets or hats on.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hooters Food
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #880127

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hooters? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 14 #1184830 Vallejo, California

You said you ordered 20 shrimp, but expected 24? What are you trying to pull?

3 0 Reply
First Born Triplet

Jul 12 #1183996 Ontario, Canada

Yeah I agree the service was terrible, but what are you complaining about. We all know that you don't go to Hooters for the food right.

4 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hooters. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hooters.
Filing a new complaint about