Featured Not resolved

Arrived at hooters at 6:00pm, service was terrible.Had looked through the menu and waited to be waited on.

When they finally arrived to obtain our order, we ordered 20 shrimp and the beer-n-pretzel appetizers once we received those we would then order our meal. The photo taken June 6,16 of the beer n pretzel appetizer (attached below) was far from what I received today. They were in pieces. We also only received 12 shrimp out of the 24 ordered.

Our drinks were tea and a Long Island iced tea of which the drink was full (completely packed) with ice. So the second drink I ordered was without ice. The Long Island iced tea I received was half a glass and they took my cup full of ice. I refused the drink- completely ridiculous.

Ready to walk out, they finally brought us the rest of the shrimp and apparently forgot to ask if we would like to order a main course. By this time there is absolutely nothing I would order.

Needed up at another restaurant to eat of which we should have nothing to begin with.Kitchen help did not have hair nets or hats on.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of hooters beer cheese pretzel. Hooters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hooters beer cheese pretzel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hooters.

Had an Experience with Hooters?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1184830

You said you ordered 20 shrimp, but expected 24? What are you trying to pull?

First Born Triplet
Ontario, Canada #1183996

Yeah I agree the service was terrible, but what are you complaining about. We all know that you don't go to Hooters for the food right.

to First Born Triplet Vallejo, California, United States #1184831

Hooters has food?

Not_the_0P
to Anonymous Benicia, California, United States #1189445

Yeah Hooters has food, just like Playboy has articles.