My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida.I was visiting for the holidays.

We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten or more minutes to get menus and drinks! Then after ordering it ook forty five minutes to get our food.

The buffalo xhicken sandwich I ordered didn't evwn look or taste like it had buffalo sauce on it. It was dry and fatty as ***. Then when asking for mayo I was told they were out! I sent my food back and since it took so long to get that sis not order anything else and went through the srive thru at Whataburger instead!

The manager apologized and removes the cost for my order and said it took long becauze of cleaning rhe fryers or something. We should have been told that it might be a while before ordering if that was the case. Then my Granddaughter needed to use the restroom.

It was a filthy mess and there were no paper towels!!I will never go to this particular Hooters again and possibly even elsewhere due to this experience!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of hooters food from Hooters and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hooters to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hooters for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hooters?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1237353

Do you really think people go to Hooters for the food?That's like buying Playboy for the articles.

Ocala, Florida, United States #1176219

Why would you take your granddaughter to Hooters? Was Chippendale's closed?

You took your granddaughter to Hooters? You are a dirty old man frequenting places like that. Pig!