Review about Hooters Food from Crestview, Florida

15 of 52 Hooters reviews

My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida.I was visiting for the holidays.

We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten or more minutes to get menus and drinks! Then after ordering it ook forty five minutes to get our food.

The buffalo xhicken sandwich I ordered didn't evwn look or taste like it had buffalo sauce on it. It was dry and fatty as ***. Then when asking for mayo I was told they were out! I sent my food back and since it took so long to get that sis not order anything else and went through the srive thru at Whataburger instead!

The manager apologized and removes the cost for my order and said it took long becauze of cleaning rhe fryers or something. We should have been told that it might be a while before ordering if that was the case. Then my Granddaughter needed to use the restroom.

It was a filthy mess and there were no paper towels!!I will never go to this particular Hooters again and possibly even elsewhere due to this experience!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hooters Food
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #762353

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hooters? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 52 Hooters reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 06 #1237353 Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Do you really think people go to Hooters for the food?That's like buying Playboy for the articles.

1 0 Reply

Jun 10 #1171166

You took your granddaughter to Hooters? You are a dirty old man frequenting places like that. Pig!

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.