My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida.I was visiting for the holidays.
We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten or more minutes to get menus and drinks! Then after ordering it ook forty five minutes to get our food.
The buffalo xhicken sandwich I ordered didn't evwn look or taste like it had buffalo sauce on it. It was dry and fatty as ***. Then when asking for mayo I was told they were out! I sent my food back and since it took so long to get that sis not order anything else and went through the srive thru at Whataburger instead!
The manager apologized and removes the cost for my order and said it took long becauze of cleaning rhe fryers or something. We should have been told that it might be a while before ordering if that was the case. Then my Granddaughter needed to use the restroom.
It was a filthy mess and there were no paper towels!!I will never go to this particular Hooters again and possibly even elsewhere due to this experience!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Hooters Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was at safeway last night at around 10:55 i seen they had buy one get one free on soda pop, so i grabbed two and some chips and dip...."
- " Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone..."
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "When DOES a Company SELL a Trailer, Allow THEIR Co. Name LEFT ON IT, Rolling Down the HWY.”YOU SWIFT” are STILL BEING REPRESENTED.THEREFORE,YOU SWIFT,SHOULD BE HELD Accountable, If NOTHING to..."
- "Sole completely separated after wearing about a dozen times. Glue completely failed. Why could you possibly ask for 100 words to describe a problem that can be described in 10..."
- "I bought a Simmons pillow top firm Cabana mattress set from Sears..6 months in it started to sag..called Sears and was given a number to call the " mattress complain..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."